I would like to introduce myself, T Murugesan, M.A, MBA, with 30 years of experience in the field of healthcare. My service in this specific industry has been obtained by working with some of the best healthcare institutions in the country.
I was camp organizer at Aravind Eye Hospitals, Madurai from 1989 to 1991, where I had an opportunity to work with large number of patients. I worked as Manager Corporate and Camp at the Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Centre, Madurai from 1991 to 1997 and was the Senior Manager Corporate, Camp and also Public Relations Officer at the Apollo Specialty Hospitals Madurai from 1998 to 2015 and had a short stint as General Manager at the Velammal Medical College Hospital, from 2015 to 2016, and also held additional responsibilities such as Marketing and Public Relations.
During my tenure I have come across thousands of people who were in need of advice in regard to available medical treatments and also hospitals which specialized in specific treatments. I decided that I could provide all information in regard to medical treatments and their availabilities as a service. All the healthcare institutions provide the best treatments and have some of the outstanding doctors. I have the personal experience of conducting over 5000 camps.
My healthcare service, ``Suji Health Care Pvt Ltd’’ aims at helping the people, especially the poor, to have access to the best healthcare at affordable cost, by helping them to identify the best hospital and best treatment. This service is free of cost, and persons can contact me anytime 365 days a year for the patients. We happy to inform we are started satellite clinic(online consulting ) associate with tata tele communication at Madurai Srivilliputhur,theni,karaikudi,and thevakottai now we are planning to 30 stattilet clinic in south tamil nadu end of this year.
Value Added Services for Exclusively your Association. We are looking forward to working with you to provide the following services.
1. Be on call 24 x 7 all 365 days a year.
2. Take on the role of the caretaker of the patient by Association, be with him or her as attender and look into the immediate requirements of the patient such as registration, consultation with specialist and also take care of all tests required.
3. Keep you in contact with the specialist treating your patient, through mail or phone as per your choice?
4. Make appointments for you to visit the specific hospital or meet the consultant.
5. If the patient by needs to be admitted as an inpatient we will help him with the admission process and also other requirements. Avail faster services in the capacity of Patient care Relations Officer and other offers if you agree.
6. Faster processing of medical insurance and corporate treatments for the benefit of the patient.
7. Providing information to your responsible or association staff, in the event of your being busy.
8. Free Medical Camp &Health Awareness Programme exclusively for your members.